DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market Research Report by Distribution Channel, Application, Product, Dosage, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market size was estimated at USD 44.85 billion in 2021, USD 48.21 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.75% to reach USD 70.21 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Intranasal Drug & Vaccine Delivery Market?
- Rising prevalence of respiratory and neurological diseases
- Growth in intranasal product development and commercialization
- Surge R&D investment and efforts in view of COVID-19
- Side effects associated with the use of nasal products
- Rise in number of prescriptions for non-invasive drug delivery routes
- Improving healthcare infrastructure and advanced treatment availability in developing economies
- Technological advancements related to nasal drug delivery systems
- Development challenges such as requirements of large dose of vaccine and administration difficulties through the nasal route
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bausch Health Companies Inc
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Bharat Biotech International Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Intersect ENT
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- Marina Biotech, Inc.
- Merck & Co.
- Neurelis Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- OptiNose, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
- Recipharm AB
- Rexam PLC
- Rokote Laboratories Finland Ltd
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- The 3M Company
- UCB, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bcv4zh