DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electronic Warfare Market by Capability, Equipment, Product, and Platform: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Electronic warfare is a technology implemented by defense forces for directing energy to control or attack an enemy or impede enemy use of electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. Electronic warfare can be applied by manned and unmanned systems to target enemy military and civilian assets including humans, communications, and radars. Electronic warfare offers a flexible range of installation support and can be installed in air, on sea, land, and/or space-based platforms.
Growth in need for surveillance, intelligence, and self-protection capabilities and rise in adoption of electronic warfare systems, owing to increase in territorial and intercountry conflicts are expected to drive the global electronic warfare market growth during the forecast period. However, high deployment cost and vulnerability of electronic warfare systems to cyber-attacks are anticipated to hamper growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, implementation of electronic protection systems in civil aviation and rise in defense expenditure globally are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market in the future.
The electronic warfare market is segmented on the basis of capability, equipment, product, platform, and region. By capability, it is divided into electronic protection, electronic support, and electronic attack. Depending on equipment, it is fragmented into jammer, countermeasure system, decoy, directed energy weapon, and others. On the basis of product, it is classified into EW equipment and EW operational support. On the basis of platform, it is divided into land, naval, airborne, and space. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global electronic warfare market analysis along with current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall electronic warfare market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global electronic warfare market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current electronic warfare market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Growing need for surveillance, intelligence, and self-protection capabilities
- Rise in adoption of electronic warfare systems owing to increase in territorial and intercountry conflicts
- Rising demand for missile defense detection system
- Advancements in warfare technologies
- High deployment cost
- Vulnerability of electronic warfare systems to cyber-attacks
- Implementation of electronic protection systems in civil aviation
- Rise in defense expenditure globally
- BAE Systems plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo SpA
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/766t9x