Lewis County Opportunities, Watertown, NY ParamItem1]]]]> ParamItem]]]]> ParamItem]]]]> “; var CW_GOOGLE_MAP_KEY=”AIzaSyBcmIpdlTy23K06roJcobR8tkYtZMFE7Cc”; var CW_BING_MAP_KEY=”ArYURz7aQDq89JFpx9ATTJ4VxC1-FHB1fLRIC2N0J2S-munq6jU1VPuIR1mWnbXi”;]]>
Please note that some provider sites and locations listed in the NY Connects Directory may be closed during this time as New York has been put on PAUSE.
Close Keyword Search
The Keyword Search helps you find long term services and supports in your area.
Close Guided Search
The Guided Search helps you find long term services and supports in your area. A set of questions will help you identify services and supports that may meet your needs. See the FAQs to learn how to save and organize your search results.
- Everyday Activities
- In there a need for help with any of the following:
- Bathing, grooming, or dressing
- Using the bathroom
- Moving around
- Housekeeping, cooking or preparing meals
- Using the phone or computer
- Organizing medicine, remembering to take or taking medicine
- Organizing or paying bills on time
- Leaving the house (going to appointments, grocery shopping, running errands) or other transportation needs
- Making the house more accessible (grab bars, ramps), getting adaptive equipment, getting assistive devices, or environmental modifications
- Health Needs
- Is there a need for help with any of the following:
- Finding nursing services, occupational, physical, or speech therapy
- Finding services and supports related to seeing, vision, impairment, or blindness
- Services and supports related to hearing, hearing impairment, or deafness
- Addressing anxiety, depression, or other mental health concerns
- Addressing substance abuse or addiction
- Finding hospice services, palliative care, or planning end of life care
- Finding services and supports related to confusion, memory loss, or dementia
- Finding Support Groups related to Health, Disabilities, Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Social Life
- Paying for Needs & Services
- Children & Youth
- Additional Services
- Everyday Activities
Close Category Search
The Category Search is arranged by topic. Click on a category in the menu below to learn more about it. Use the location bar above to find providers of these services in your area.[NEWLINE]See the FAQs to learn how to save and organize your results.
About: Lewis County Opportunities
Name:Lewis County Opportunities
Assists income-eligible families throughout Jefferson and Lewis Counties to obtain decent, safe, affordable housing through variety of programs and services.
Provider Address:749 LeRay St., Jefferson, Watertown, NY, 13601
[Business]: , 749 LeRay St., , , , Watertown, NY, 13601