M/WBE Noncompetitive Small Purchase Opportunities
The New York City Department of Design and Construction (DDC) is committed to ensuring that its pool of vendors reflects the diversity of New York City. In November 2019, the City’s Procurement Policy Board (PPB) unanimously voted to amend PPB Rules to allow for direct purchases of goods, services and construction from City-certified Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE’s) up to $500,000. This rule change took effect on January 1st, 2020.
Receive and respond to additional opportunities by creating an account in PASSPort. Instructions here.
GC Services to Perform Repair on Specific NYCHA Apartment Units
CM Services for NYCHA Repairs
If you are interested in M/WBE discretionary opportunities, please email email@example.com
For more information about the NYC M/WBE Program and to determine eligibility for certification, visit nyc.gov/getcertified.
Please note that by submitting an Expression of Interest you are consenting to receive an e-mail solicitation regarding this procurement. The solicitations listed here are anticipated opportunities and do not obligate DDC in any way.
For general inquiries regarding DDC’s M/WBE Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Services Capital Access Programs
The Contract Financing Loan Fund helps businesses to win, mobilize, and perform on City contracts.
- Revolving loan fund with annual interest rate of 3% and multiple loans up to $1,000,000 (max $500,000 per loan)
- Loan repayment is secured directly through an assignment of payment
- Participating Lenders: TruFund Financial Services, BOC Capital, and Excelsior Growth Fund
- Businesses can start the loan application process at nyc.gov/contractfinancing
The Bond Collateral Assistance Fund helps businesses to mobilize and perform on City construction contracts that require bonding by providing access to surety bonds and the collateral that bond underwriters often require
- Collateral up to $500,000, or up to 50% of the contract, whichever is less
- Program Partner: The Cayemitte Group
- Contractors can apply at nyc.gov/bondfund
Subcontractor Resource Guide
For more information about subcontracting with New York City, visit the Small Business Services Subcontractors Resource Guide