An Immersive, Online Graduate Learning Experience
- Benefit from online study that incorporates live synchronous teaching and learning, and asynchronous study
- Earn your degree faster through seven-week, online modules that allow for the completion of multiple courses during each semester. Complete in as little as 12 months
- Interact and network online with students from across the country and around the world, who share extensive industry and agency experience
- Gain the deep marketing and media communication skills and insights that integrate the latest in digital trends and advances, to set yourself apart in a field that offers more opportunities than ever before
- Learn from faculty members who are active in industry with extensive backgrounds in the latest fields
- Reduce the cost of your education through merit-based scholarships for those who qualify
- GMAT/GRE Optional
Early-career professionals with at least three years of related work experience, who require greater flexibility to balance work obligations and educational pursuits, as well as those who wish to advance in their current career or to change careers by gaining new skills.
Gabelli School M.S. in Strategic Marketing Communications Advantage
Deep Industry Connections
Our connections to the advertising, marketing and media sectors afford unparalleled learning opportunities. Faculty members and guest lecturers come from top agencies and organizations such as:
- Ogilvy and Mather
- Ketchum PR
- Ad Club of New York.
They share their knowledge through case studies and through their own professional experience, providing an insider’s look at business and creative operations that drive innovation and change,
and that capture our attention and imagination through the creation of cutting-edge content.
Pathways to Marketing Communications Job Opportunities
Graduates of the Gabelli School of Business M.S. in Strategic Marketing Communications are prepared for marketing communications jobs around the world, securing roles such as:
A Global Perspective
As businesses and brands expand their global footprint, it is more important than ever for marketing communications professionals to develop the global perspective and cultural sensitivity to influence in ways that are relevant to their audiences. The M.S. in Strategic Marketing Communications builds the awareness and insights to have the greatest impact here in the U.S. and in markets around the world.
Committed to Responsible Business Leadership
All students pursuing a graduate degree at the Gabelli School of Business must enroll in the Responsible Business Leadership Certification program, which prepares them to be an effective leader by helping to identify their leadership style and strengths, developing problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, and building personal and professional connections.