This week is part 2 of celebrating the last year with another “best of” episode. Let’s take a look back at some of my favorite moments during my interviews with John Holder, Todd Snively, Lise Cartwright, Brian Winch, Dorie McCleskey, Dave Kettner, and Supal Vora.
0:48 Listen to John’s story about finding a tribe and mentor to help you on your way, and how he found his through the Sign & Thrive community.
18:37 On episode 24, Brian shared how you can made cleaning commercial property into a side-hustle, making really good money while walking and enjoying the fresh air, with no education required –
28:39 Have you heard about creating custom mugs as a side-hustle. Yes mugs! And there’s actually great money in it!
— Full Raw Transcription Below —
Here is the summary of the segments in this episode. If you’d like to hear the full interview of any of these conversations, just click the link next to the guest.
- Finding your tribe and mentor to help you on your way, specifically ones man’s journey using the Sign & Thrive community to build his business – Episode 3 (@0:48) with John Holder – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep3
- Learning third-party selling through Amazon, an exciting home side-hustle doing what you want, when you want – Episode 15 (@5:54) with Todd Snively – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep15
- Finding work that you enjoy and love, specifically free-lance writing for Lise, with no degree – Episode 6 (@13:01) with Lise Cartwright – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep6
- Cleaning property as a side-hustle, making really good money locally while walking and enjoying the fresh air, and doing something simple, with no education required – Episode 24 (@18:37) with Brian Winch – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep24
- Using your work ethic, personality, and hustle and make six-figures as a loan signing agent. Getting clear on your “why” – Episode 2 (@23:37) with Dorie McCleskey – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep2
- Creating mugs as a side-hustle. Yes mugs. And actually making great money at it! – Episode 33 (@28:39) with Dave Kettner – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep33
- Financial considerations as a business owner and leaving a legacy through protection planning – Episode 5 (@32:56) with Supal Vora – https://www.sidehustlelounge.com/blog/ep5
This episode was produced and marketed by the Get Known Service
Episode music provided by Lofi Panda Music