DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cardiac Rehabilitation Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product, Application, and End-User” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The cardiac rehabilitation market is expected to reach $2,865.42 million by 2028 from $1,780.98 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.12% during 2020-2028.
The growth of the market is mainly attributed to the key driving factors such as the rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases and growing adoption of tele-cardiac rehabilitation. However, the high cost of cardiac rehabilitation equipment hinders the market growth.
CR is an evidence-based, multidisciplinary intervention conferred to enhance health consequences and quality of life when used as secondary prevention. CR includes cardiac risk factor modification, educational counseling, behavioral interventions, psychosocial assessment, and exercise training. Historically, patients receive CR in supervised, group-based classes conducted in an outpatient setting over several weeks.
Tele-cardiac rehabilitation (TCR) is a part of telehealth that uses telecommunication technologies such as smartphone applications. Tele-cardiac rehabilitation is a word used to describe rehabilitation services from a distance using information technology and telecommunications. The outbreak of COVID-19 that has consequently imposed lockdowns has resulted in a decreased inflow of patients in hospitals for treatment of other diseases. The need for social distancing has stimulated the demand for TCR to improve utilization rates and ameliorate access to CR. Patients with heart disease have a significant more fatality rate from COVID-19 infection, and they must practice social distancing to lower their risk of contracting COVID-19.
Based on products, the cardiac rehabilitation market is segmented into heart rate monitor, stabilization balls, treadmill, rower, elliptical trainer, blood pressure monitor, stationary bicycle, and others. In 2020, the treadmill segment accounted for the largest market share. The market growth for this segment is attributed to the factors such as the increasing prevalence of obesity and government initiatives for promoting cardiac rehab. For instance, as per the WHO, in 2016, over 1.9 billion adults aged 18 years and above were overweight and over 650 million people were obese.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the cardiac rehabilitation market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global cardiac rehabilitation market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Rising Incidences of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Growing Adoption of Tele-Cardiac Rehabilitation
- High Cost of Cardiac Rehabilitation Equipment
- Supportive Government Initiatives
- Rise in Technologically Advanced Cardiac Rehabilitation Products
- Halma plc
- OMRON Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- General Electric Company
- Core Health & Fitness, LLC
- Peloton Interactive, Inc.
- Resideo Technologies, Inc
- ergoline GmbH
- HealthCare International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/knwijm